9/20/10

Grand Prize Winner Harvests Trophy Whitetail


On the third and final day of Ralph Hockenberry's "Grand Prize" rifle hunt on the 12,500 acre J.E. Taylor Hunt Club, his dreams of bagging a mature whitetail came to realization.

"It was a truly amazing experience, (reports Ralph) one that I'll never forget. Not only did I get to hunt on a premier Quality Deer Managed estate in Virginia and harvest a buck of a life-time, but I had the opportunity to meet and befriend a bunch of guys who share my passion for deer hunting. With membership slots available, I am joining J.E. Taylor Hunt Club and looking forward to coming back next fall".

This outcome is truly icing on the cake for the Tree Stand Safety Outreach and Fundraising Initiative.

For more information on J.E. Taylor Hunt Club, log onto http://www.jetaylorhuntclubinc.com/ or email Quentin Flowers at qlflowers@jetaylorhuntclubinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment